Prince of Songkla University congratulates all the researchers for winning three gold and two silver medals, as well as two special prizes at the 45th International Exhibition of Inventions, held in Geneva, Switzerland, from 29 March - 2 April 2017. Honorable Prof. Dr. Sirirurg Songsivilai, M.D., Secretary General of the National Research Council of Thailand, presented awards to all PSU researchers.
• Gold Medal and Special Prize from Malaysia for the research “Natural Rubber Model for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training" of Assoc. Prof. Sittchocke Anuntaseree, M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Dr. Ekwipoo Kalkornsurapranee, Faculty of Science, and Dr. Varah Yuenyongviwat, M.D., Faculty of Medicine;
• Gold Medal for the research "A dermal patch for pain relief developed from Zingiber cassumunar extract and mucilage from Ocimum americanum seeds" of Assoc. Prof. Pharkphoom Panichayupakaranant, Ms. Nitima Bindule and Ms.Arpaporn Kaewchoothong, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
• Gold Medal for the research “A Computer System for Strabismus Screening and Management” of Assoc. Prof. Supaporn Tengtrisorn, M.D., Faculty of Medicine and Asst. Prof. Dr. Pornchai Phukpattaranont, Faculty of Engineering;
• Silver medal and 2 Special Prize from Korea Innovation Promotion Association for the research “Biocalcium” of Prof. Dr. Soottawat Benjakul, Mr.Sulaiman Mad-Ali and Theeraphol Senphan, Faculty of Agro-Industry;
• Silver Medal for the research "Porcine test kit” of Mrs. Pojchanad Pathaburee and Mr. Utai Thaicharoen, Scientific Equipment Center, Prince of Songkla University.